Formatting Your Resume
- Minimize use of fancy formatting such as nested tables and headers or footers, as this will affect our system’s ability to read your resume content.
- Don’t use spaces or other characters between the letters in names and titles.
- Don’t embed graphics or pictures.
- Saving in .txt format is ideal.
- Keep content in a single column.
- Always include start and end dates (month & year) for your previous work experience.
- List skills used in each previous job under each previous job description.
We accept resumes in .txt, .doc, .docx, .rtf, and .pdf formats. However, we do not at this time accept .doc format from Word for the Mac.
What happens after I submit my resume?
Once you have submitted your resume, our sophisticated job matching software will notify our recruiters when we receive a job that is well-suited to your skills and work experience. A recruiter will then either email or call you to see if you are interested and verify that you are qualified for the position.
How often should I update my resume?
It is essential that you keep your contact information and resume as up-to-date as possible on our website. We recommend you upload a revised resume any time your skills change. This will ensure that when a position is available that matches your background and qualifications, you will be notified immediately.
We will contact you via email or phone when a hiring manager expresses an interest in your resume or when a suitable position becomes available.
Do you protect my information?
We value our candidates and their privacy. We will never share your personal information without your prior consent and then only to those clients interested in considering you for a position.
Featured Job: Flight Control Systems Engineer
Work on the world’s next great passenger jet– the Mitsubishi Regional Jet! We’re searching worldwide for the mission-critical role of Flight Control Systems Engineer. 2-5 year opportunity is in beautiful Nagoya, Japan for the MRJ program. You will be a valued team member, so the salary range and benefits are very generous. 10K sign-on bonus for those able to start work by January 1, 2017. VIEW DETAILS >